Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Who North America

Number of posts : 5695
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:40 am

Second one in the list when I checked just now.

Are you using Amazon.com? I don't think it will show up on any searches outside the USA at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com
Bob1963

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:53 pm

You would think it would appear any where in the world. I use Amazon UK all the time and it brings up stiff from the USA and other places. Now when I want to buy something from Amazon UK and the seller does not ship or is not allowed to ship internationally I find out when I am in the check out processes as I will get a message saying This seller does not ship to your address. But the listing should still be visible to every one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colbster

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:08 pm

I did a search for "Doctor Who figure set" under all categories. Came up on page two. Listed as "Doctor Who The Third Doctor Collector Action Figure Set: 3rd Dr, Jo Grant, Master"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackarrow

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:
Searching "third doctor jo master figure" pops it up first this way...

That worked for me its listed right above the UK seller which has the price listed as double WHONA's

That worked for me as well. I was beginning to think I'd lost my touch, my brother once commented that I could locate the shadow under a gnat with a search engine, lol! He always was a bit odd.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Who North America wrote:
Second one in the list when I checked just now.

Are you using Amazon.com? I don't think it will show up on any searches outside the USA at this time.

I've been searching "Doctor Who Third Doctor Set" and "Doctor Who 3rd Doctor Set" under both "all departments" and "toys and games." It comes up on the second page of search results. Still not sure why it doesn't come up on the first. There are all kinds of weird unrelated Who stuff -- including a 10th Doctor pop vinyl and a CB Weeping Angel set -- before the set in question comes up.

Weird. And I'm still not sure why the UK listing comes up first. But at least it's there eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 am

Just searched for it on my Amazon iPhone app and it came up first in the results! So... Hooray!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: