Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob1963

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 pm

That was my point I see so many 3rd party sellers on Amazon and there also the second place I look after coming here first.  I mean who really cares if you list stuff for sale that you have had sitting on the shelf for 4 or 5 years on amazon as well as WHONA.  After all you paid for it is it not your business how and where you list it for sale?  Especially stuff that has been out for years?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

Number of posts : 5695
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:47 am

We have listed the set on Amazon and we will be using Fulfillment by Amazon (Amazon will ship it). There are some units on their way to Amazon and they should be available soon.

Meanwhile, if anyone would like to post a review on Amazon about the set, that would be most appreciated Smile

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KW90PKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.realtvboard.com Online
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 5965
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 am

Hopefully this will be hugely successful for you, Keith. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:56 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Hopefully this will be hugely successful for you, Keith.  Smile

And after you have made your first million on this set you can give all your loyal customers a 25% discount on The Abominable Snowman and The Web of Fear collectors set (I know I can dream) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackarrow

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Who North America wrote:
We have listed the set on Amazon and we will be using Fulfillment by Amazon (Amazon will ship it). There are some units on their way to Amazon and they should be available soon.

Meanwhile, if anyone would like to post a review on Amazon about the set, that would be most appreciated Smile

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KW90PKS

Thanks for posting the link, at the moment it's not showing up using their search engine. I posted my thoughts on the set, hopefully others will do likewise and help to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. Or at the very least, help to sell these sets so you can get more cool exclusive sets! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:41 pm

I just did a search on Amazon and the only 3rd Doctor set that turned up was being sold by Kulture Shock UK.

The link still works, but for some reason it's not turning up in Amazon's search engine. Does it take a while to kick in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Maybe its because it not in stock until September 2nd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:52 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Maybe its because it not in stock until September 2nd?

Dayum! Does that mean the first batch sold out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:59 pm

No, they have not sold out. Amazon will not have them "officially" available until Sept. 2nd, even though they have had them for several days now.
Back to top Go down
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Well, foo then. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Who North America wrote:
No, they have not sold out. Amazon will not have them "officially" available until Sept. 2nd, even though they have had them for several days now.

Sounds like a bunch of beurocratic mumbo jumbo.  In short Amazon needs to find space on the shelf for them before they make them available to the general public
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackarrow

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Bob1963 wrote:

Sounds like a bunch of beurocratic mumbo jumbo.  In short Amazon needs to find space on the shelf for them before they make them available to the general public

Well, the listing now shows they have 20 in stock, but I still can't get it to show up with their search engine. Maybe Amazon's "wherehouse" is using a perception filter.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Yeah, it's not turning up in my searches, either. Maybe Amazon takes a day or so to compile their search database?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm at a complete loss...don't know why it doesn't show up even when I use the exact title in a search.

-Keith
Back to top Go down
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:59 pm

It shows up for me but its for the one shipping from the United Kingdom, not WHONA's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Try now...should be working.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:16 pm

I typed it again and it takes me to a UK based Seller WHONA's listing does not show up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 pm

I entered "Doctor Who Third Doctor figure set" rather than the whole thing as listed...because nobody is going to put it in exactly that way, and it comes up...but on the second page.

...but its there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:39 pm

I just typed it in exactly as Sea Devil did, in fact I cut and pasted his post and it still shows the UK seller and listings for many other Pertwee era boxed sets (Time Warior, Daemons , Claws of Axos) and others but its only one page of listings and that same UK seller is #1 listing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:50 pm

I did a search for: 3rd Doctor Jo grant action figure.

Please note, apparently it will only move up the search engine's listings based on popularity. As this is a new listing, it isn't very high yet.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Searching "third doctor jo master figure" pops it up first this way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:06 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Searching "third doctor jo master figure" pops it up first this way...

That worked for me its listed right above the UK seller which has the price listed as double WHONA's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:16 pm

and I posted my review so I hope that helps move it up a little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:35 am

"Doctor Who 3rd Doctor Set" search in toys & games doesn't produce it. Foo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: 5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:36 am

Who North America wrote:
I did a search for: 3rd Doctor Jo grant action figure.

Hmm... It didn't appear when I did that same search.

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

5" Exclusive sets to the UK B & M and WHONA ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: