Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Not-so-official dvds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1209
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Not-so-official dvds   Thu May 26, 2016 6:38 am

So, yeah, I'm more of an imbecile than Harry Sullivan. Made a huge mistake. Thought I found the deal of a lifetime on ebay. 'Awesome!!! I'll save some money, and have the entire NuWho series on dvd!!! '

Wrong. The discs arrived and I brought them to work last night. Something was definitely wrong. With episode titles printed on the discs, there were a few interesting things:

'Plamet of thoe Ood'
'Ride of the Cybermen'
'The Age of the Idiot's Lantern'

etc. It would be really funny if it didn't pi$$ me off so much. I think I will collect the legit ones. This charlatan has been reported.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winter

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Not-so-official dvds   Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 pm

mattmanw54301 wrote:
So, yeah, I'm more of an imbecile than Harry Sullivan. Made a huge mistake. Thought I found the deal of a lifetime on ebay. 'Awesome!!! I'll save some money, and have the entire NuWho series on dvd!!! '

Wrong. The discs arrived and I brought them to work last night. Something was definitely wrong. With episode titles printed on the discs, there were a few interesting things:

'Plamet of thoe Ood'
'Ride of the Cybermen'
'The Age of the Idiot's Lantern'

etc. It would be really funny if it didn't pi$$ me off so much. I think I will collect the legit ones. This charlatan has been reported.
...Ride of the Cybermen...what is that rated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not-so-official dvds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: DVDs & Multimedia-
Jump to: